June weddings are known for their romantic ambiance, lush greenery, and vibrant floral displays. If you’re planning a wedding during this magical month, selecting the right flowers can enhance the beauty and charm of your special day. In this article, we’ll explore the best flowers for a June wedding and help you make the right choice. Let’s go!
Popular June Wedding Flowers
June offers a treasure trove of flowers that are perfect for weddings. Let’s explore some of the most popular choices:
- Roses: Available year-round, roses are a timeless choice that comes in a variety of colors, making them adaptable to various wedding themes.
- Peonies: While peony season starts to wind down in June, early June weddings can still enjoy these luxurious and romantic blooms.
- Larkspur: With its tall spikes of delicate flowers, larkspur can add vertical interest and a touch of whimsy to your floral arrangements.
- Delphiniums: These tall, vibrant flowers are available in shades of blue, purple, and white, making them a stunning choice for June weddings.
- Sweet Peas: Known for their delicate appearance and lovely fragrance, sweet peas can bring a sense of charm and elegance to your decor.
- Cornflowers (Bachelor’s Buttons): These small, blue flowers add a rustic and natural feel to bouquets and centerpieces.
- Ranunculus: With layers of petals and a wide range of colors, ranunculus can add a touch of romance and elegance to your arrangements.
- Hydrangeas: These lush, round blooms come in various colors and can create a soft and romantic atmosphere.
- Daisies: Daisies, with their simple beauty and carefree vibe, can be perfect for a casual or outdoor wedding.
- Baby’s Breath: Often used as a filler, baby’s breath can add an airy and delicate touch to your arrangements.
- Stock: With a sweet fragrance and a range of colors, stock flowers can be a lovely addition to your wedding flowers.
- Garden Roses: These roses have a more textured appearance and a strong fragrance, adding a touch of opulence to your wedding decor.
- Campanulas: Also known as bellflowers, campanulas have bell-shaped blooms and can add a whimsical touch to your arrangements.
- Snapdragons: These vertical blooms come in various colors and can add height and texture to your floral designs.
- Dahlias: Some varieties of dahlias start blooming in June, offering a range of colors and petal shapes for a dramatic effect.
Did you know that by choosing dried wedding flowers you can have any type of flower you like no matter the season or month of the year? – Head out to Hidden Botanics to pick out your blooms!
Final Thoughts: Best Flowers For June Wedding
Planning a June wedding opens up a world of floral possibilities. By selecting the best flowers for this season, incorporating them into your wedding decor, and preserving them afterward, you can create a memorable and romantic celebration that will be cherished for years to come. Embrace the beauty of June blooms and let them add a touch of magic to your wedding day!