If you’re planning a September wedding, you’re in luck because it’s the perfect time to incorporate some stunning seasonal blooms into your special day. The vibrant colors and unique textures of flowers available during this time of year can add a touch of beauty and charm to your wedding decor. In this article, we’ll explore the best flowers for a September wedding and how to incorporate them into your wedding theme.
Popular September Wedding Flowers
- Roses: Available year-round, roses come in a wide variety of colors and can suit various wedding themes.
- Dahlias: September is still a great time for dahlias, and their diverse range of shapes and colors makes them a popular choice.
- Sunflowers: These bright and cheerful flowers are ideal for adding warmth and vibrancy to your September wedding decor.
- Zinnias: With their vibrant and bold colors, zinnias can add a playful and lively touch to your floral arrangements.
- Aster: These daisy-like flowers come in various shades and can bring a touch of wildflower charm to your wedding.
- Lisianthus: Known for their delicate and romantic appearance, lisianthus can add an elegant touch to your wedding flowers.
- Lilies: Oriental and Asiatic lilies continue to be available in September, providing fragrance and beauty to your arrangements.
- Cosmos: Delicate and airy, cosmos can create a romantic and natural feel in your floral designs.
- Chrysanthemums: These versatile flowers come in various shapes, sizes, and colors, suitable for different floral arrangements.
- Rudbeckia (Black-Eyed Susan): With their bright yellow petals and dark centers, these flowers are perfect for rustic and country-themed weddings.
- Scabiosa: Also known as the pincushion flower, scabiosa has a unique appearance and can add a touch of whimsy.
- Solidago (Goldenrod): These yellow blooms can be used to add a pop of color and texture to your arrangements.
- Statice: Known for its papery blooms, Statice comes in various colors and can be a lovely addition to your September wedding.
- Veronica: These slender spikes of flowers can add height and texture to your bouquets and centerpieces.
- Echinacea (Coneflower): With their distinctive cone-shaped centers, echinacea flowers can add an interesting and natural touch to arrangements.
Did you know that by choosing dried wedding flowers you can have any type of flower you like no matter the season or month of the year? – Head out to Hidden Botanics to pick out your blooms!
Final Thoughts: Best Flowers For September Wedding
In conclusion, September weddings offer a fantastic opportunity to incorporate beautiful seasonal flowers into your special day. By understanding the importance of seasonal blooms, selecting the right flower choices based on weather conditions, and choosing a color scheme that complements the autumn season, you can create a visually stunning and meaningful wedding celebration. Remember to consult with a professional florist to ensure that your flower choices align with your vision and bring your dream wedding to life.